Nov 13, 2008

The Hilarities of Life

Sometimes, things happen. Life sucks sometimes. There is hilarity, however, in bad situations. For instance, I was in the bathroom tonight when I thought of something to tell my mother who was in the kitchen eating her dinner. I eagerly opened the door and immediately stepped into the slop jar (arenola) full of urine. I didn't realize what I stepped into, but I hastily nudged the slop jar away. Unfortunately, this caused it to topple over and to spill. All the urine poured out and spread all over the kitchen. Needless to say, it was disgusting.

I had to spend considerable time wiping the freaking urine off the flour. The stench almost killed me.
My mother had it worst though. We didn't have electricity during the day. Yesterday, she decided to take off her clothes to combat the stifling heat, but she decided to don her lower undies. At one point, she heard the phone rang and since Nana Violy was not answering, she decided to answer the phone herself. Wondering who was calling, she did not notice that Paige slipped out of the house and was running down the street. When my mother realized it, she panicked and started to run. Unfortunately, halfway before she reached the street and Paige, her towel fell off. So, when she reached Paige, she was almost buck naked!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, did someone see her? Unfortunately, a lot of people did! ☺






"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: