Nov 7, 2008

ICS Monitoring Team

I got an email which read --

Your internet access is going to get suspended
The Internet Service Provider Consorcium was made to protect the rights of software authors, artists.
We conduct regular wiretapping on our networks, to monitor criminal acts.
We are aware of your illegal activities on the internet wich were originating from You can check the report of your activities in the past 6 month that we have attached.
We strongly advise you to stop your activities regarding the illegal downloading of copyrighted material of your internet access will be suspended.

Sincerely,

ICS Monitoring Team

For a minute there, I got busted for downloading torrents. Anyway, there is an attachment, but I've learned my lesson well. I searched through Google and yes, as I suspected -- VIRUS!

So, if you receive an email from ICS Monitoring Team, delete it! Do not open the attachment. It is a virus. Your computer is at risk if you open the attachment. Invest in a good anti-virus software, so you can protect yourself from this kind of malicious emails.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: