Nov 15, 2008

Simple Macaroni and Cheese Recipe

I made my own Macaroni and Cheese. Erbe helped out. Okay, I have to put it there 'else he'd say I am claiming the whole thing for myself. We received great reviews from the people who ate it. ☺

Erbe claims I helped him out.
I say, otherwise.
Either way, it was a fine damn macaroni and cheese.




Ingredients:
Macaroni shells
1/4 ground pork
1/4 butter
Grated cheddar cheese
1 small can of evaporated milk
1/4 chopped garlic and onion
1 teaspoon sugar
2 pinches of pepper
3 pinches of salt

Instructions:
Boil the macaroni but do not overcook it
Mix all the other ingredients together
Mix the macaroni with the sauce

and there you have it. hehe. Actually, it's like cooking spaghetti. Actually, we were supposed to cook spaghetti but the macaroni shells were cheaper, so we opt for the macaroni.

Anyway, I found an even simpler recipe

Ingredients:
1/4 butter
grated cheddar cheese
Macaroni

Instructions:
Boil the macaroni
Put the boiled macaroni in a saucepan and mix the butter, cheese and macaroni together
Mix them well until the butter and cheese melt

Enjoy!






"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: