Jun 8, 2009

Torturing the Back Lover

Okay, I wasn't planning to write anything because it's Sunday and I swore I'd take a break on Sundays - of course, I'm lying through gritted teeth because I get bored when I am not working or blogging.

Anyway, my cold war with Erbe is over, but I have started to tease him mercilessly over N and her back.

Me: Is it just her back or do you have a thing for people's back?
E: aaahhh...
Me: Do you get awestruck as well if you see Dadi's back? What about Nana Violy? Would you want her to wear backless dress all the time? Perhaps, you'd like that as well?
E: aaahhh...
Me: Do you fancy her?
E: NOTICEABLE PAUSE. No!
Me: Are you lying?
E: No!
Me: Do you swear to God?! Even if I die?!
E: Yes!
Me: Hmp! You just want me dead, don't you?! You'd swear your ass to hell if it means I'd die now, wouldn't you!

Anyway, he has some copies of pictures of his friends including N. So, I made a collage of N for him and borrowed his cp to set the picture up as his wallpaper. Unfortunately, I corrupted his memory card. I know it's inane and immature, but I get a kick out of surprising him with pictures of our "objects of discord" in his computer or his mobile phone. Yes, this is not the first time I did this. I got a kick out of his reaction when he opened his pc and he saw his ex smiling back at him. :)

Anyway, I made two pictures for him -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(I had to do the Perez-Hilton-on-Vanessa-Hudgens-face-smudging trick, so I wouldn't offend N.)

I was laughing so hard while setting up the picture as a wallpaper. He was curious and he grabbed his cp from me. Lo and behold! The woman of his dreams! His reaction was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing yet again. In fact, I was jumping gleefully. Since all his pictures were deleted, he had to take another picture for his cp's wallpaper. Since he couldn't take my picture and Paige is not here with us, he had no other alternative but to take his picture , not Erbe, him!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


P.S. I sound immature, childish, jealous and pathetic, huh? Yeah, I know! But I love me anyway! :)

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

loren said...

lol! Your blog really makes me laugh. Missed it. I've been out of the blog world for quite long.