- I miss tweeting and I miss the often inane but deliciously entertaining chats I have with my tweet pals. But of course, Tinapay, you know why...just why. I wrote you a message about it once. I figured while you were in your vacation that it'd be the perfect time to do what I wrote in my message. It helped that I was busy. of course, I wished that I wasn't busy trying to beat the infection that was plaguing Paige, bringing her practically at death's door. That was freaking scary.
- I just finished watching the JLC and Bea Alonzo film, Miss You Like Crazy. One word - BORING. It dragged on and on and on. I was so effing bored. I'm glad I did not actually pay 100 bucks for the film.
- I miss Erbe. Lately, I have found myself appreciating my husband more these days. He is the love of my life. He is not here though and I am not used to sleeping without him, thus the hour 3:48 a.m. now.
- ♪ dahil ikaw pa rin and sinisigaw ng damdamin...♫ - my last song syndrome
- I still have a lot to say, but my head is pounding. My back is aching as well and with no Erbe to massage away the pain, I just have to deal with this. The book says its from carrying the growing uterus and sitting on my ass for hours on end. Personally, I think it's also due to carrying around these never-ending enlarging breasts! Seriously. I said it once and I say it again - there should be quota to this. I mean, nature should know when these babies can carry enough milk to feed the whole continent of Africa and for god sakes - just stop growing! Damn it.
Well, that's it for now.