Oct 27, 2008

Gotcha!

Hey, I got a comment again -- It deserves a special post. :)

Mica has left a new comment on your post

Haha,bakit para yatang apektado ka masyado sa comment ko? im one of the READERS,sinabi ko lang ang comment ko ala naman siguro masama di ba?comment ko lang yun marami rin kasi akong mga kaibigan yung mga boy nagkakaron ng iba,at yung mga girl na friend ko iniwan din,and aminado sila na may mga pagkukulang sila na hindi naman lahat ng nagkakahiwalay eh kasalanan ng lalaki,at isa pa ikaw na rin nagsabi na she's your ate.kaya hindi ka magsusulat ng laban sa kanya.so pano namin masasabi na asawa nya ang may kasalanan,dapat sumagot din sa comment nya ang asawa nya,para pareho naming malaman ang bawat side nila diba!kasi iba iba naman ang nagiging opinyon ng mga READERS,

Anyway, you have a point -- if you were really just a blog reader. Unfortunately, here's my latest feedjit hit.


You see, dear reader, the minute I got your comment, I immediately checked my feedjit hit to see where you're from. Fortunately for me, there were no visitors after you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Fact: B and M are in Singapore.

The first hit (Quezon, Nueva Ecija) is me. That's my IP address.


But look! Surprise! Surprise! The second is my alleged reader, Mica-
TI, from where -- oh, oh, Singapore! She (or he) found my blog by looking for the B's name in Google. *snort. Yeah, sure. Big coincidence, don't you think? She (or he) is from Singapore who found my blog by looking for the his name! Positively cerebral!

B,
please pay your brain bill. You can wait until hell freezes over before I delete these blog posts. You're just basically screwed! Just a piece of advice, delete the pics. They're all over the effing Internet. You are soooo guilty of concubinage! You ass!

P.S. I think I'll remove these things if you finally become a good father. You didn't even have the decency to post a single picture of your son in your FS account! Oh, yeah, that's right. Too scared to piss off your lovely mistress, right? So, let's just pretend your other son does not exist!

Update: He did remove their pictures in FS. He just removed all his albums. Too bad for him. I already have some copies! Hey! It's the Internet! :)
Sue everyone who grabs other people's pictures!


22 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

You got scared, didn't you, Mica, that you REALLY had to search for his name and see if there are more about him. well, as the popular phrase goes - gotcha, dearie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tinggay said...

lol. J, I know -- gotcha!

B, I kinda figured out it was you. The comment reminded me of how you usually write your posts. I'm a fan by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, thanks! couldn't resist leaving a comment.:)parang reality show, he he he

Tinggay said...

M! Ikaw yan ano??? hahaha! Thanks! :) Magcocomment ka nga po talaga dapat!

Anonymous said...

Well,sabi nga nila bilog ang mundo at maliit.hindi lang naman siguro isang tao lang ang may karapatang pumunta ng ibang bansa,anyway ask ko lang sa tingin nyo walang epekto sa anak nila ang post ng ganitong private life?isa lang sasabihin ko,lahat ng nakasulat sa blogs ang bata ang aani ng bunga,kung ano man ang kalalabasan ng blogs nyo.

Tinggay said...

Mica, my ass.

it's so obvious, it's you. Even your comment is exactly the same thing you were repeatedly telling Ate.
Geeze.
Did you even think of how your son will react to a broken family?
You're not really the best person to defend your son, considering you are practically ignoring his existence.

Tinggay said...

Have you noticed though that I've erased mentions of your name? Thank ate.

earthlingorgeous said...

Applause to you gurl and to that other woman she should step down before things gets worst.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! oo nga naman! try kaya natin lagyan ng bigat yung "effect" ng ganitong blog kapag makita ng anak.

1. Child knows father is not sending money for his schooling.

hhhhhmmmmm.... naku hindi naman iniisip ng bata yan!

2. Child sees pics of father with another woman in the internet...

hmmmm... aba! ano naman masama dun! basta masaya si tatay eh!

3. Child hears from neighbors that his father has another woman and sees his mother crying..

hmmmmm.... naku! andami na sa teleserye ng mga ganitong kwento! bakit pa siya maapektuhan nito??!!!

4. Finally.. Child sees this blog about his father

OH MY GOD! SOBRA!!!! WALA SIYANG IDEA NA GANITO PALA TATAY NIYA!!!! MASISIRA ANG BUHAY NIYA DAHIL DITO!!!!

ERASE! ERASE! ERASE!!!!

moral lesson of the story:

Fornicating outside the marriage isn't bad! it's blogging about other people who do it that is!

O mga bata, hintayin nyo ang mga susunod na pangaral ni tatay dito sa batibot! he he he

4 billion more fathers like that and we just might see fireballs falling from the sky and people turning into salt statues.

Tinggay said...

Hi Earth! thanks for the visit. :)

Mr/Ms. Anonymous, love ur comment! Batibot! hahaha... thanks! Kinda have an idea who u are though. :)

Anonymous said...

Well,hindi naman forever makukulang sa garapon ang bagoong.maamoy din to,in short malalaman din ng bata kung sino ang totoo sa mga magulang nya,malalaman nya rin kung talagang pinabayaan sya ng ama nya,

ruthinian said...

Hello, I can't help but get so engrossed with this post and was carried away by the out-pouring of emotions and opinions on this issue.

Pinay din kasi ako at alam ko ang feeling not because it happened to me but I know some people closed to me who experienced the same thing. And I really sympathized with people or children who are products of broken homes. So I understand you present predicament.

And now that I am here in the US. I am married to a divorcee who has 3 kids... 2 from his previous marriage and 1 from a much younger woman he met when she was only 19 years old [same age as his eldest daughter] while he was in his early 40s.

I don't know, I could be wrong. But maybe the reason why men would deny or keep their extra-marital affairs secret is because of the stigma that we have in our society or culture. It is not easy for any Pinoy to accept that fact maybe for one valid reason "divorce is not accepted" in the Philippines. We are not open-minded enough to that sensitive issue.

When I came here, my Hubby introduced me to his ex-wife and she was so nice. She is very accommodating. And his two daughters with her are so nice to me that they shower me with gifts. His former girlfriend from which he had a son is also nice to me and we are friends. All of his kids get along well and they treat each other as real brother and sisters not half-half [you know what i mean].

Please don't get me wrong. I just want to give a more objective opinion on the matter since i don't know both of you. You may not accept my opinion but I do believe that my opinion is unbiased. Nobody is wrong. Your sister, the guy and you. You are all just victims of circumstances. The real culprit here is the culture, the society, the way we are brought-up. Yes, he could be wrong for depriving his son of his right to be recognized but then he could be afraid too. He knows what could be the consequences of his actions and no matter how he dealt with it... he is in the losing end. I can't blame you too for feeling bad about the whole thing too. People have reasons and sometimes people also have some tendencies not to accept reasons. People are evasive for fear of being misjudged.

As i have said... I could be wrong. But you are right... he has to do something about the situation before it's too late and it's for the sake of his own kids [I mean ALL kids] too. But I also believe that he needs encouragement to do that... because Men don't have that in their DNA [hahahaha] Men are weak in that department that is why they do a lot of crazy things. Sorry about that.

Tinggay said...

Ruthi, thanks for the comment. Their story is a bit more complicated. I'm glad though that things work out for you.
I understand your point. All I hope is that he (and his family) treat his son with my ate the same way they treat his son with the other woman. It's just so unfair when you look at the whole situation from my ate's point of view. No matter what his reasons are.

Anonymous said...

I have chosen to keep mum the first thing I found out about this blog dealing about my private life. Yes, it's me. Though I need not explain to anybody about the current status of your Ate L and I is having at the moment, I could not help but to react to your allegations that I do not treat my son with your Ate L the same way as I treat his brother. I love my son. I always long to be with him whenever I have the chance to go home. But your Ate L is limiting my son's time to be with me. I cannot even ask for my son to stay with me at least for an overnight stay in my parent's house because she would often say that her parents would not approve about it. So I just opt to the little time that I have to share with my son. My son is so afraid of her mom that just a phone call from her would bring jitters to the kid and would hurry home. The little times that he spent with me is so much for me. I wanted to keep up with the lost times with him but I am not even welcome in your Ate L's house anymore, since we broke up. We ended our relationship as husband and wife formally. The only thing that still bind us today is the paper that both of us know had no merit right from the start. I would not get into details about that but I know your Ate L knows what I mean.

Now, regarding my obligations about my son that you say I have neglected, go ask your Ate L about it. I have never turned back on my obligation on my son. I may not be there to stand by him when he needs a father, but he knows that I am here for him whenever he needs me.

Things may not have turned out well between me and your Ate L. I respect her private life now and hope you respect the lives that both of us are leading now.

I know you have the option to post or delete this into your blog, it's your call. I have nothing against you nor your Ate L.

Tinggay said...

of course, I will post it. I've been posting your comments as Mica, so why stop now?
Anyway, in case, you haven't noticed, I deleted your name in all my posts. Your comment, however, will hit the search engines again and your name will once again appear.

The question is -- is J son with you? Does he get the same financial support as your other son? In the first place, you wouldn’t have to “ask for J to stay with you overnight” if you do not have a mistress and a son with her! Seriously, can you really say that both your sons are receiving the same treatment from you and your family?

Of course Ate L’s parents do not approve of you! Of course, they wouldn’t feel comfortable having their grandson stay with you in your parent’s house! Of course you are not welcome in their house! You have a mistress! You left your family! You cheated on their daughter! You passed off your mistress as your cousin and made her stay with you and Ate L in your apartment! Of course, they hate your guts! And having your family supporting you and your mistress and taking care of your illegitimate child – how can you expect for them to feel?

A phone call from Ate scares J? Are you seriously, seriously implying that she is not treating him right that a phone call from her would apparently bring him to “jitters”?!

The only thing that binds you as husband and wife is not that paper. It’s your son! Remember him??? I have also written a post about the alleged invalid marriage. Unfortunately, you are married and until you have that declared invalid, you are married. Doubt it if the court will support your claims though. You signed that affidavit with your eyes wide open and no gun on your head. Trust me, you are committing concubinage. Just be thankful Ate hasn’t sued you and that “ako-legal-wife” woman.

You may have not neglected your financial obligations (yeah, sure!), but you are not fulfilling your obligations as a father. How can you? You are there with your mistress and he is here! I doubt though that he knows you’re there for him when he needs you. I doubt if J has truly bothered to ponder that deep. I bet what J knows though is that he has a brother with whom he doesn’t share the same mother!

I deleted your name because I figured I shouldn’t post your name – belated though, but I realized jerks have a right to their privacy. You wrote a comment with your name blatantly written and you obviously want me to post it for everyone to read. So, there! You seem to think that I have also violated Ate L’s privacy. Well, have you asked her if how she feels about my posts? I doubt if she shares the same sentiment.

Please stop responding to this post. You have had your say. Your name is not written in the posts. I could be talking about any random stranger. So, leave your "private life" as you well please. Sleep well, B.

mayfairsnitch said...

wow this is tough. my sympathy is with u mica. my mom went through the same thing about the other woman story. the difference though was that my dad may suck as a husband, he proved himself to be a great...no make that the best father that i could have and i feel so blessed. hope this matter will be resolved in time.

Anonymous said...

" You passed off your mistress as your cousin and made her stay with you and Ate L in your apartment! Of course, they hate your guts! And having your family supporting you and your mistress and taking care of your illegitimate child – how can you expect for them to feel?"

This Guy Takes the Cake! he he he

Tinggay said...

B, you seem to be following this post. Perhaps, I should be grateful that you seem to be visiting my blog religiously.

Anyway, you might have noticed that I am posting about other things now. You're an old story. I have deleted the previous post that shows up in Google when people search for your name. I've deleted a comment that has your name on it. I do not know, however, if you wish to have your comment deleted or not. This post seems to strike many people's interest.

Anyway, I've realized that no matter how much I rant about you. Nothing will change. Just do your job as a father even if you have failed as a husband.

Tinggay said...

Cheryl, it would be interesting to visit your blog but your profile is blocked. :)

Mr./Ms. Anonymous, yes, he does! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.



wOw,gAnDa tOpIc hEhEhE mAhAl nA mAhAl NyA sI M nYa,It's MeAn gAnOn SyA kA In lOvE. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee AyOs tO Ah!!!!!!O pAg-IbIg NiNo mAn pAg pUmAsOk sA pUsO nInO mAN hAhAmAkIn AnG lAhAt mAsUnOd kA lAmAnG.

Anonymous said...

whoa!!! parang kilala ko tong B na to ah.. IT ba sya?? :p