Oct 1, 2008

My Thoughts at 4:36 A.M.


Sometimes, you get to have people and things smacked right at your face. The feelings can be overwhelming. Your decisions become distorted and your actions become twisted.
But then when you step back.

2
3
4
5 steps back.
You would realize how unimportant and insignificant these people and things really are.

But then when you get too close again, you get right on the same vicious ride.

Well, I am in that cycle right now.
I had a few days reprieve and I realized how insignificant some people really are.
I realized that I was in Loony Tunes.
I got my mojo back and I had my comfort zone back.

And then I jumped in on the same vicious ride for just a few freaking minutes.
And I am in the same effing ride again.

I know.
I have to step back once again
And once for all, never ever get close again.

cryptic.cryptic.

On a lighter note,
I'm still waiting for the downloads to finish. I did not make the quota. I tried but by 7 p.m., I was so sleepy that I had to hit the bed. Working is difficult if you are already dreaming while you are struggling to stay awake.

On an angrier/irritated note,
Don't you hate it when people completely ignore you? I become an obsessive compulsive freak when people do that to me. It's like my ultimate Waterloo. "The button" pushed. I can deal with people who are mad at me. I just get mad back.
What irritates the hell out of me are people who would say hi to me one minute and then completely ignore me the next.
I keep wondering, "What the heck did I do wrong?"
This what drives me to call, text, message, call, text, message incessantly until I feel like a freaking moron.
What's even more irritating about this is that the person suddenly has a hold over me. Irritating.
Yes, I'm referring to you, Grajo. You're irritating!





8 Gorgeous People Said --:

earthlingorgeous said...

Hahahaha! Sounds like your PMSing hahaha... relax Pie it's just a phase. Nice to see you at my page >:D< Hope you doing ok aside from this minor annoyance.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...rant man talaga!

Tinggay said...

hehehe... medyo.

SheR. said...

Oh grouchy girl.. :P Big hugs!
Hope you're doing fine. Take care.
Damn those downloads.. I'm busy downloading games too! Hahah

Anonymous said...

I understand this so well. Keep your chin up, girl!

Tinggay said...

Hi Sher! Hi Tam!

Thanks guys! I missed you!

LOREN said...

I totally agree. Sometimes I get affected with these superficial friends in the office. Only when I step back do I realize how insiginificant they are in my life.

Tinggay said...

Hi loren!
Yes, many people are truly insignificant. Ironically, they seem to affect us tremendously.