Oct 17, 2008

Dailies: abc's of me

Ok. I got tagged by a rockin' Mom -- the girl for all status. Check out her blog.

So, here goes --

Attached or single?

Permanently Attached. I am an effing permanent fixture n my hubby's life. The ramifications of being "permanently" attached to someone can be scary, boring, exhilarating and satisfying all at the same time.

Best friend?

Well, I'm supposed to have only one but I have many... They're all unique in their own little ways. There's Quirky Bessie Boo, Dr. Setay, Muni, Che, Nette, Tin, Shoti, Bespren Lon, my Glorious sister and my kind Erbe.

Cake or pie?

Cake. I like pie -- thus buko pie or pie buko, but cake! Always cake!

Day of choice?

Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's because that's Heroes, Gossip Girl, 90210 (2.0), Grey's Anatomy and Privilege. :)

Essential item?

Cellphone.

Favorite colour?

lonely orange, sunny yellow and passion red

Gummy bears or worms?

The Worms.

Hometown?

Naga City

Favorite indulgence?

Cadbury's.

January or July?

July -- my daughter's birthday. But if you mean, Thanksgiving, I'd say January.

Kids?

Paige and Noah (soon-to-be)

Life isn’t complete without?

my family, friends and the Internet. :)

Marriage date?

That one beautiful December 30. It was the most horrible day for someone I know. :)

Number of magazine subscriptions:

nada. zinch.

Oranges or apples?

I have always hated oranges. I have always been an apple girl. I don't even understand why anyone would like oranges.

Phobias?

I can't think of any. I have fears but they're not really phobias. My biggest fear is being burnt to death. I'd like to be cremated though. Ironic, but there's a huge difference. Why cremated? Because I feel like my soul won't go anywhere when I see a friggin' worm coming out of my corpse's nose. Eww. I can imagine my soul standing over my body shooing worms away. Okay, I'm painting a pretty morbid picture now.

Quotes?

Cest la vie -- always has been my favorite quote. And yes, "Carpe Diem" - my yearbook quote.

Reasons to smile?

A lot! I'm a big fan of laughters and smiles, so there's my family, my friends, the Internet and my favorite shows. Life -- yes, it all boils down to that one.

Season of choice?

Rainy season or sunny season because that's all we have. Ah, rainy season. I'd like to curl on the bed with a good book listening to the rain rather than suffer the stifling heat.

Tag 5 people.

Jade
Jinx
My sister who does not blog when she's not depressed
Sher
Earth

Unknown fact about me?

sexual predator survivor?

Vegetable?

Cabbages.

Worst habit?

Swearing like a drunken sailor when I'm furious.

X-ray or ultrasound?

WTF?

Your favorite foods?

Tiramisu, Big Mac, cadbury's, double dutch

Zodiac sign?

Pisces.

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

cherry said...

thanks for doing the tag, girl. we're both pisceans pala. =)

earthlingorgeous said...

Oh what a cool tag! Thanks for this one! I'll do it real soon! :) Like tomorrow! :)