Oct 22, 2008

Doing 69 -- I Do You, You Do Me!

The title probably got you, huh? Well, I was thinking about my latest experience in this forum that I mentioned before. Anyway, it's actually an online support group for carers like me. I visited the other day and I came upon this really long post that a woman wrote about her boyfriend.

After reading the post and Bev's response, I continued reading the rest of the replies. I was surprised to suddenly find a post from her boyfriend! This time, the boyfriend was the one accusing the woman of being sick. He turned the whole thing around and he was asking for suggestions on how to get the woman to visit her psychiatrist! All the while, I was reading with my mouth gaping wide.

That was the first time I've ever encountered anything like that.

He practically flayed the woman alive. He revealed their names and then he posted about her indiscretions. The poor woman posted a reply apologizing to us. This angered the guy and so, he wrote a letter for her right there! They continued writing to each other right there and then! Bev was furious. I was amusingly mortified.

She did him, he did her -- 69!


0 Gorgeous People Said --: