Oct 1, 2008

Highlights of My Day

I don't get day offs for two weeks. That's how I function. I only get to rest for a couple of days after two weeks of working. So, since it's my day off I decided to bring Paige to the mall for some toy/book shopping.

Waiting for Erbe, I get to chat with these little girls who were all fawning at Paige. They were playing outside our house. When I asked them if they want me to take their pictures, they all just smiled. It's funny though how their personalities all came out in this picture.


















Anyways, we did some shopping. I bought Paige a talking book and bottles of paint for finger painting.

After shopping, we went to Chowking for some takeouts. Paige took a liking to this baby. I've realized though how she reacts differently to children. She'd usually be bossy with children her age, but she'd fawn over babies. She adores them. Usually, I'd be wary about letting her come near children because I'd usually get a mother frowning at me. This is where after Paige slapped her son or daughter. It's pretty common to hear her shouting whenever she sees someone doing something she doesn't approve of.

Anyway, she loved the baby.















I didn't get a mother frowning at me.
I didn't get to hear Paige shout and I didn't get to see her slap someone.
Thank God for small blessings.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

earthlingorgeous said...

Hi Pie,

Those are cute pics of your kids they look so happy. Thanks for dropping by mine yeah my daughter getting really big! She is pass my chest now! and she is just 6 yikes hahahaha!