Oct 19, 2008

I am such a Grinch


I am starting to hear Christmas songs being played and I want to bawl every time I'd hear Silent Night. I am trying to have a positive attitude toward the Christmas season, but it's difficult to change.


You see,
I've always hated Christmas.


Growing up, I've always found myself crying after Christmas. I guess you can never really love something that marks the end of your happiness. My mother always leave us right after Christmas -- usually a few hours before New Year's Eve. So, my sister and I would celebrate New Year's Eve with relatives. New Year meant a whole new year without our mother with us. For about 16 years, we only see our mother during December. So, I guess no one can really blame me for hating Christmas.

It's a different story now. Curiously, however, the feeling never went away. My sister and I talked about this before. Kris told me she feels the same way. She's a Grinch as well Oh well, at least, I'm in good company, right?
:)

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Unknown said...

Hehehehe I'm just curious, is this for real? hehehhe. thanks for the word. I learned something new. What dialect or language does it belong? hehehe

Tinggay said...

lol. hey, thanks for the visit!