Oct 24, 2008

LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND


This is my guy-bestfriend, Lon. Yes, the one on the right. Never mind the growth on his side. :)
Anyway, Lon is my Dawson.
Right now he is loveless and he is still pining over his ex-girlfriend -- or at least one of them.
I told him I am going to post a blog entry here to look for a girlfriend for him.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him. I swear!

It's just that he seems to be so unlucky in love.
He is a romantic and a die-hard idealist. Well, I guess that's whats wrong with him.

My bestfriend --
  • is of Chinese descent which is pretty obvious. His last name is Martinez, but I think his real Chinese name is Kaw or Moo or something like that.
  • has a great singing voice
  • can serenade you with his guitar
  • has the kindest heart imaginable
  • is a great friend, brother and son
  • can love completely and irrevocably
  • has me for his bestfriend! :)
Other details to be given if you are interested

Anyway, I asked him what he likes for a girlfriend and he kept saying, "I just want my kids to look beautiful."

Ok, so that basically equates to --

a. A beautiful woman or at least someone with good genes
b. A woman who can bear him children -- at least two

So, if you are --
  • Single
  • With passably looking face or at least you believe you can bear good-looking children
  • With healthy uterus and eggs
  • 28 - 48 years old (or someone who still has her menstrual periods)
Contact him at +63-922-834-1853
:)







3 Gorgeous People Said --:

cherry said...

he's lucky to have a friend like you. i mean, taking care of his love life and all and even making a 'want ad' post. =)

earthlingorgeous said...

you are so sweet !

Tinggay said...

hi girl! yes, he is, isn't he?
lol
no really, i asked for his permission.

thanks, Earth!