Oct 11, 2008

Menstrual Migraine -- Yes, You Read the Title Right.

I'm suffering from a horrible case of menstrual migraine.
Nope, the coffee before migraine did not help; although, I did try that piece of remedy.
I still vomited my guts out the whole day.
I felt like I was dying and no, obviously, I didn't. As much I would like to oblige to make some people happy -- I can't die just yet. sorry.
Erbe is not even a great help -- or any help for that matter. He went out with his college buddies. Idiot drank a lot of brandy. He's even in a worst state that I am. He has been puking his guts out. Our whole room stinks. This, unfortunately, aggravates my migraine.
I'm forcing myself to work though.
On top of it all, I need to turn my work hours around. I need to work at night again. Apparently, the electric company is doing some repairs and we have to bear with 8 days of no electricity during the day.
Life sucks sometimes.
:(


2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

no currency!!! :)

dai ngani! sobra man, 8 days na mayong kuryente pag aga!

at least makakabasa ka ng pocketbooks. hehehe

LOREN said...

Ay, so the medicine taken with coffee didn't help.. Menstrual migraine can really be horrible. It makes me feel nauseated. Men must suffer similar thing as menstrual migraine para fair. Sinda na lang dai nagsasakit. (hehe)