Oct 18, 2008

Overhead in Naga

I was supposed to create a blog where I can write my thoughts without worrying about other people -- those I know -- eventually reading them.
Unfortunately, I submitted this blog to various directory and I stupidly used my Internet name. As far as I know, I'm the only one using the name in the virtual world.
So, I've decided to keep this blog as another personal blog.
I'm just going to create another blog where I can be my devil self.
Geeze.
Anyway,

Overheard in E-Mall

11-year-0ld girl to friend: Villar! (Addressing her friend with the latter's family name) There's my crush!

This caught my attention because her voice was so loud. I could hear her and I was inside the bookstore while she was standing outside.

She kept calling to her friend repeatedly and then she said, "C'mon! Let's get his number!"

You go girl!
*sigh
Times have really changed.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: