Oct 28, 2008

Paypal Completed But Money Not Reflected on My Bank Account

It's already the 29th of October. I still have not received the money in my Union bank account. I'm so pissed off. I'm so effing pissed off! The transaction was completed last October 23!

I've searched through blogs and I realized this is fairly common. The thing is that I have had transactions before with Paypal and it only took three days for the money to reflect on my account. What is taking so long?!



It has occurred to me that perhaps its because I lost my EON card and I have applied for another. I have the card now but it is not yet verified. Will that affect the transfer when I have blocked t
he VISA debit card that I used to verify my account with Paypal? But I transferred the money to my bank account, not the VISA card! Crap!!! I think I have to contact Paypal.



UPDATE:
I am using Union Bank's EON Visa Debit Card, but whenever I withdraw anything from Paypal I do Paypal-to-Bank transfer and not Paypal-to-Card transfer. Apparently, the transaction is faster with the former method. Also, transfer usually goes like this --

If you do the withdrawal on Monday, you can expect that the transaction will be completed on Tuesday. You can also expect the money to reflect on your account by Thursday evening. So, basically, from the date of withdrawal, it takes about four days.

Now, if you withdraw the money on Thursday and it clears on Friday, you can expect to receive it by Tuesday afternoon.

I know many people are wondering, "When can I expect my money to reflect on my bank account after Paypal completed its transaction?"

Well, there you go!


0 Gorgeous People Said --: