Oct 7, 2008

The Perfect Job

Bored with writing, I'm considering moving on to a more fruitful career path -- one that does not entail sitting in front of the computer all day and waiting for Monday so I can download Gossip Girl.
I'm wasting my college education.
Anyway, I have a couple of job interviews. This prompted me to look for jobs for Erbe as well, so he can relocate with me to Manila.

Searching through various jobs, I was excited to see this position for Erbe.

ADMINISTRATOR / REGISTRAR
(National Capital Reg)

Requirements:

* Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Teaching, Management, Psychology - CHECK!
* At least with one (1) year or related experience - CHECK!
* With good communication skills - CHECK!
* Possesses good work attitude - CHECK!
* Computer literate - CHECK!
* 25 – 35 years old - CHECK!
* With pleasing personality - CHECK!
* With high level of interest in the hair and salon industry -- HUWAATTTT?!?!


So, what do you think???
Yeah, it's PERFECT!
:) LMFAO

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

earthlingorgeous said...

looks like a winner! :) hahahaha!

cherry said...

it's probably a teaching job in one of the cosmetology schools here. they have sprouted like mushrooms in the last year. =)