Oct 12, 2008

Wanting to Leap

Now, I understand Tinay and Che. No, I did not jump but I teetered.
Exhilarating.
OVER.
It was only a thought -- a "mere possibility".
Never beyond mere butterflies though.
In the end, it was certainly beneficial because it breathe life to us because I learned what was missing. I learned a lot of things about myself. No more lies and settling.
Now, things are certainly better - almost perfect even. Yes, Jinx, they are. I think we chatted about this. :)
There are still changes that need to be made but at least I now know what I want.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

ei, good for you, tere!!! am happy to know you're over THAT hurdle. like we said when we talked about it, we're still young, di ba? it's ours by right (and by choice)...and it's absolutely, refreshingly free.

now, care to share the secret how you jumped over that hurdle? am still going through it, and i think i need help...FAST! hahaha!!!

that little wooden picket fence looked more like a tall, wrought iron fence to me, and it sure does look way, way, way too big for my taste! plus, i really don't know if i DO want to go over the fence yet. hehehe.