Feb 9, 2008

4 Things About Me Meme

I grabbed this meme from Nicole

Four things you may or may not know about me:

A) Four employers:

1. Textswitch Unlimited, Inc. -- The company still owes us for tax deductions they made which they did not remit to the BIR (or IRS to you).
2. RCYAGO TransMed Systems -- a headache.
3. WRI -- for a stint of half a year. I had fun teaching though but I found out I'm not cut out to be a teacher. I have a horrible temper for starters.
4. OCS - Have a great boss.

B) Four People who e-mail me:

1. Ne Riz
2. Ne Kris

No one else. Crying Into TissueBlowing Nose
Email me if you like at bukopienitere@yahoo.com

C) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Adobo ni Erbe
2. Mechado ni Mama
3. McDo Burgers
4. Jollibee Spaghetti

D) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At Che's having girl talks with the girls
2. Scotland.
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Paris, France

F) Four movies I would (do) watch over and over:

1. My Bestfriend's Wedding
2. Clueless
3. Mighty Ducks Series (Seriously!)
4. Pretty Woman (I'm a sucker when it comes to Julia Roberts)

G) Four places I have lived:

1. Barcelonita for 5 years
2. Naga City my whole life
3. Manila for half a year
4. Brunei for two months

H) Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy (All time Favorite)
2. CSI
3. Amazing Race
4. Filipino soaps (I'm 'fessing up!)



2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did one too. It was nice to learn about you. :D

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Tinggay said...

Hi. thanks for checking out the meme. :)
Thanks for visiting too.