Feb 23, 2008

An Island Retreat

The water is really freaking high. Yesterday, I was actually fearing for my life. The rain was pouring down hard and it was really scary. I was imagining all sorts of things like the water rushing in from the river and covering our entire house. I was definitely freaked out. We're literally camping out. We're eating, cooking and sleeping on the balcony. Like most medium-sized families, we only have one bathroom. We couldn't take a bath or do the "necessaries" because our bathroom is flooded! So, how do we do Number 1 and 2? Use your imagination.

Mama has a lot of pigs. She stucked five of them inside the jeepney. I cannot imagine how all those pigs fit inside the jeepney. Here is a pic of our front yard, with the pigs inside the jeepney. I took this from the balcony.















The neighbor's house --



0 Gorgeous People Said --: