Feb 23, 2008

Almost a Lady

She wanted to try out the lipstick.















She's at that stage where her imagination is starting to kick in. She uses the comb as her phone. She imitates me putting on lotion or perfume. Unfortunately, she pretends that her milk bottle is her lotion/perfume bottle. It's hilarious though.

6 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

my daughter likes to put lipstick as well, but when she does it, she does it well ... like a pro ... its really fit on her lips .... i dunno where she saw the putting of lipstick because we rarely do it at home.

Tinggay said...

LOL.
Paige surprised me when she grabbed the lipstick. She's one year and a half -- I can just imagine what she would be doing when she turns two...or three!hehe

SheR. said...

She looks like me when I was her age? Sure she's not related to me? ;)

Anonymous said...

She's cute and lovely. Beautiful child. My niece also imitates her mother on applying make up.

Tinggay said...

Sher, she does? hee... I should definitely ask my mom about it. :) Might be we're related! :)

Kebelle, thanks for the compliment. :)

SOUL AFLAME said...

Hey, practice makes perfect as they say...