Feb 21, 2008

Hurting Like Hell

My big toe is losing a nail. Seriously! It has no nail at all. It's freaky, weird, awful and it hurts like hell! If you think blogging about my dead nail is disgusting as well as boring, well then go on! Get out of here! Go to Perezhilton.com and stare at La Lohan's boobies or Britney's crotch!

I had a cute nail before Erbe killed it with his feet. At first, I thought it was merely traumatized but it started to get black. Apparently, when a nail has too much nail polish, or it was traumatized (like Erbe did with it) or a fungus decided to take residence in it -- it dies. That's what happened. Last night it fell off! The whole of it!

No, I still have not made any proper burial befitting my good nail. I'm too busy wailing about the pieces left which are deeply embedded. It hurts like freaking hell. I couldn't sleep last night and I was still wailing at 3 in the morning. Erbe was comforting me all night long. It was sweet though considering my pain was merely coming from an ingrown.

6 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

My grandma taught us to cure pain of nail with a type of flower we affetionately call the "Fingernail Flower". I think it's balsam plant. Not too sure.
Just a suggestion. And rem to clean the infected area really well!

Unknown said...

What kind of flower is that? I wonder if we have that here. I would really like to put something on my nail. Although, the pain has lessened considerably. The ingrown is still there. So, I don't know if it's still painful or I have blocked thoughts of its pain. I'm very good at that. :)

SheR. said...

I can't really remember dear except I know it's red. Maybe you can ask some old folks?
And I rem it's pretty common in SG too. No problem finding it over at your side then?

SheR. said...

Found this online for you!!!!
Hope it helps!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Toenail-Fungus-Treatment-Tea-Tree-Oil-Remedy&id=1001709

Tinggay said...

I was really touched when I read your comment. You really went out of your way to look for treatment. That's really thoughtful of you. Thank you Sher!

SheR. said...

Hey I know it hurts! Not that I had a full nail coming off. Mine fell off cos i wore my friend's boots for a whole night. And the big toes were purple the next day!! Eeks.. new ones grew. The pain was exruciating!!
Anyway who said online buddies cant be true mates!!
Do rem tea tee oil...