Feb 20, 2008

Sher and Floog's Lists

Because they decided to post their "10 Things I'd Like to Say to Certain People" in my blog's comments instead of putting it in their own blog. I decided to just go ahead and put their lists on my blog. Now, a favorite chef of mine Sher
said --

Here's my 10 tho I've said one to some oompaloompa online (I'm in trouble!)
(1) I hate smokers! Die smokers die!
(2) You have a HUGE head mate.
(3) You can't spell you retard!
(4) You're fat. Stop wearin fishnet stockings.. reminds me of ham with string...
(5) You're ugly. Get out of my face. :P
(6) I'm bored talking to you air-brained bimbo!
(7) How long have you been wearing that halloween mask? (Said that to an English guy in club).
(8) You're stupid! Hahahahaha! :P
(9) You have an awful fake orange skin(fake tan).
(10) Your hair is like hay. Think my horse will love you!


Another favorite blogger of mine Floog
said --

Working in a shop, I have to deal with some of the most unpleasant customers it's possible to have the misfortune to meet.

So, my 10 things I'd like to say are all against those rude, abusive, intolerant, and obnoxious customers that I have to normally be nice to....

1) Please please, please go look in the mirror. Just because you're grotesquely overweight doesn't mean that leggings are the only things you can wear!

2) Open your eyes. The dried Oregano is exactly where the big sign which reads 'Dried Oregano' is situated, just three yards to your left

3) Just because I smiled and said good morning, does not indicate that I wish to hear your life story OK

4) Have you not heard of the latest invention, it's called breath freshener

5) The deoderant aisle is just to your left, may I respectfully request that you take your time there and do not leave until your basket is full.

6) Yes, indeed the sticker on my badge states that I am 'HAPPY TO HELP' - just not right now, and not you, OK!

7) I'm feeling homicidal right now, and you look like fresh meat.

8) What part of 'I don't give a damn, don't you understand?'

9) Have a nice day, and be sure to collect a complimentary brain as you leave

10) Where were you when manners were being given out?

There, I feel better already.... LOL


I believe their lists are better than mine. :)

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

SOUL AFLAME said...

Now you've gone and opened a big can of worms in my feeble mind....LOL

Years of pent up frustration at the vile and odious customers I've had to serve has spilled out into a post...

And all because of you... ha ha

Many thanks forplanting the evil seed in me

Tinggay said...

LOL. I just read it. Pretty huge can of worms. :)

SheR. said...

EEEkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss....*runs around looking for a place to hide*
I didn't run that!
I think I used about half of that on some unfortunate individuals already!! Muahahhaha!!!
Don't you just love a frank person like me? So angelic hur?

Unknown said...

LOL. You're funny Sher! I'd bet the people who have been on the receiving end of your "kind" tongue would really appreciate remembering the "fortunate" incident if they happened to pass by my blog. hehe..

SheR. said...

Hm... in fact I will direct those individuals to your site, if possible. Oh bugger. I wonder how?