Feb 13, 2008

Wandering Thoughts

Crossing my fingers
1. For the job interview tomorrow. I hope I would be able to understand the interviewer's Australian brogue.
2. For the job exams next week. I hope there are no accounting questions. I hope I'd be able to memorize the multiplication table before examination day. Sue me! I cannot seem to memorize the frickin' thing despite all my efforts. I'm pretty good at analysis though. I just need a calculator most of the time.
3. For the bar exam results. I hope God answers my prayers. If I don't make it that I would have the strength to accept it. Waiting is killing me.

I'm excited
1. About my sister and my niece cori coming home this April.
2. Earning more with my new job. I hope I get it though.

This is my niece Cori -- she's half Australian/half Filipina. She got my nose and got all the rest from her father; and nothing from her mother.






0 Gorgeous People Said --: