Feb 9, 2008

Cutting Paige's Hair

After almost two years, I finally cut Paige's hair. I couldn't cut a lot because her father was going ballistic. He wants his daughter to have long hair, but I couldn't stand the uneven bangs that she had. Her hair has "stunted growth". Her arms and legs and her sassy attitude is growing in bounds but her hair is a freaking hobbit. Short. Short. Short.

Anyways, here's her pic before I cut her bangs. Ok, I only cut her bangs.

See that strand falling on her face -- that's one of the strands I cut. :)


















Here's her pic after I finally gave her bangs. Unfortunately, she couldn't stay put so the cut was uneven and shorter than I would have wanted.




:)

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so cute with bangs.

Tinggay said...

Thanks. My sister hated me for the haircut. She thinks I should be butchered for butchering Paige's hair. :)

Anonymous said...

She is soooooooooo adorable

Tinggay said...

LOL.
Thanks. I like reading your blog. Your personality really comes out of it. It's like watching a reality show of a really great family.