Feb 7, 2008

Get Paid to Blog

My friends were amazed that I seem to know so much of blogging and how to make money from it. Well, I don’t. I barely get enough clicks daily to reach the minimum Google Adsense payment.

Well, since they know zip about this – one question kept popping up in their emails, “How do you go about it?”

Well, Sugs, you would have to first setup your own blog. It doesn’t have to be the personal kind like Jinx thinks where you’d write stuffs about what’s happening to your life. It could be any topic – babies, music, lyrics, celebs. It truly doesn’t matter as long as you can regularly update it and keep it interesting. It is advisable to create a number of blogs for various topics or else your blog would end up like a big jumbled mess like mine. The best blogging platform they say is Wordpress, but my loyalty lies with Blogger. I’ve been blogging here for the last four years. I tried Wordpress but I’m pretty satisfied with Blogger. The only drawback with Blogger is that I can’t seem to create pages or categories like I could with Wordpress. There are affiliate programs that banned Wordpress so I guess you have to settle with Blogger or other platform.

Once you’ve setup your blog, you can then apply with Google Adsense and you can immediately start earning money. Some would require that you submit at least a three-month old blog before you can qualify to become an affiliate. You can also apply with Yahoo Publisher Network, Amazon and Blogvertise. You basically apply to be their affiliate. You will be posting their ads on your website and you could start earning money if people click on these ads. There are hundreds of sites like this.

You can also try ReviewMe.com where you’d get paid to review their products and services. So far, I’m still waiting for their response. You can also try Smorty where you get to post articles and they’d pay you for it. Payperpost program is also a good way to earn money but their pretty strict with their qualifications. For once, they don’t accept blogs that are run in platforms like Blogger and others.

There are websites like Bux.to where you could earn money just by clicking on their ads. Seriously!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: