Feb 8, 2008

Going Overboard with Blogthings

I just went ahead and tried out Blogthings stuffs.

So, here goes --
spare me if you find this irritating.

Apparently, my Biblical name is -

Your Biblical Name Is...

Penina Pazia

You will live to see the end of times.


I don't know if it is better than my Chinese name HU SHA SHOW. I guess it is. At least it sounds like a female name. And Apparently, I'd lived to see the end of times. Sounds freaking ominous. You can imagine how wrinkly and bent I'd be by then considering I have freaking scoliosis. You'd probably be all dead and I'd be farting my way through the end of time. I'd see my daughter's daughter's daughter's daughter's daughter's daughter. -- well, you know what I mean.


I also wondered if I have a semblance of abnormality because as you can see I seem to have a problem --


And the results? I am normal! Well, at least as far as normalcy goes because apparently choosing your family over your friends is NOT normal. Where the hell in any bible did you read that --
"Thou Shall Choose Your Friends Over Your Family".
It's probably the 256,000,357,890 commandment.


You Are Fairly Normal

You scored 55% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You prefer a good meal to a good nap

You think glasses can make someone more attractive

When you're in a car, you prefer to be the driver

You prefer ruffled potato chips

You think fishnet stockings are trashy


Why You Aren't Normal:

You'd rather have cockroaches than rats in your home

You prefer non fiction to fiction

You prefer the moon to the sun

You find the Chicken Dance to be the more embarrassing dance

You prefer your family to your friends

Now, have you ever wondered what your name means?
My Chinese name Hu Sha Show means strong horse. So, you don't have to wonder why my name sounds so freaking masculine. I'm a freaking strong horse! But my real name apparently means --

What Maria Theresa Means

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! -- Doubtful

You are usually the best at everything (Yeah Sure! *Snort)
... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. -- True!

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. - LOL! TRUE!

You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

True! True! True!

I also wondered what my handwriting says about me. Since the test is available, I went ahead and tried it. And? Well, all I can say is TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are highly energetic. You are a passionate, intense, vigorous person.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are very detail oriented and meticulous. You are a careful thinker and a true intellectual.

You don't a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. You are a little nosy and intrusive. You sometimes don't give people enough space.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a good communicator. You work hard to get your ideas across effectively.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: