Feb 3, 2008

Internet Email Fraud

I got another email from someone trying to dupe me into giving him/them money.

















I really don't get this people. Everybody who has half a brain or who has access to Google can very well check them out. Who are they kidding?! Oprah did an episode on being screwed online. So, you can expect that women who watches Oprah religiously would not fall prey to this crap.

I remember the first time I got an email telling me I won a lottery
or something -- I was so excited that I almost fell off my office chair. But I instantly did what any sensible homo sapiens would -- I Googled the company and learned what a bunch of crap the email was. I was disappointed but I knew it was too good to be true anyway.

What gets to me is that they are still trying. Apparently, there are still people who are falling for this shit. I get so irritated though everytime I'd get an email like this one. I have even responded quite a few times with lines like -- "Are people still falling for this?!"

It just sucks. It's irritating the hell out of me.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: