Nov 18, 2008

Baby P = A Beautiful Angel

























I've been crying every time I'd remember Baby P's torture but recently I found myself crying over something that the 15-year-old girl said in her testimony.

It's that part where she said that despite this angel's broken spine and despite losing a nail, he smiled weakly when the stupid social worker greeted him with a nonchalant, "Hey, little fella!" the last time the woman saw him. That was the last time anyone outside that house saw him alive.
Despite the horrors he was going through, Peter was still like any other baby who would smile at kind strangers -- just like my daughter.
It's so heartbreaking.
His body may have been broken, but his spirit was still intact.
I think I will always weep for this little boy who never felt the love that a baby should have from his mother.

I am so angry.
I have found myself crying over Peter for the last three days. I am actually grieving for this beautiful boy.
I am angry that everyone who was responsible for his welfare is still working and possibly placing more babies at risk.
I am angry that the monsters who made him suffer live and will likely get a few years at most for their unforgivable crime because after all they were not found guilty of MURDER when that should have been their crime.

I have been praying for Peter; and although I know he is happy now, I can't help but feel bad that for the last 8 months he was being tortured, no one was there to help him at all. It's like EVERYONE failed him.

I asked what was the purpose of Peter's death? A comment opened my eyes to the answer. I guess, God finally indeed took him because nobody else was helping him. No one.

Related Stories:
Baby P
Baby P - An Angel's Final Resting Place




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

10 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do agreee. Good is heaven and that what He was planning for sweet Peter .....there was No choice for GOOD ....that's was the only way to save him !!!!!I know could sound strange ....but personally I think that was the only escape for sweet Peter........
I do not think any think was changing if he was alive ....no one will know about the feiloure of the system and his life peobably was going on exactly the same ,just pain forever.
Good you are love ...thank you for save him !!!!

Please let's try to make sure James or Jane or Katedoes not end up as Victoria or Peter .
Children are our future we have to protect them ...
NICCOLO' ,JACOPO, ELETTRA ,GINEVRA, I adore you all are the light of my life.....Peter you will be in my preyer forever.......amen.
Mammina cara accogli il tuo piccolo Pietro ...riposi in pace ....AMEN

Anonymous said...

I cant believe what happened to him, i cant believe what kind of world we live in, how could anyone do that to a little child, how could a mother do that to her own son, how could they have not seen the signs, how come they wanted his evil twisted mother to keep the little girl that shes just had?? Do they want more publication on another death when her little girl finally gets battered too much to take anymore?? WHY are social services to F**KING stupid??

Anonymous said...

Aimee From Redcar
that poor little boy got all of that pain for nothing he was just a little boy and i carnt belive what his parents did, they dont deserve to live !

R.I.P baby P
they carnt hurt you now xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I am a 34 year old father of a 16 month old baby boy i cant find words to describe how i feel i cry for this wee boy nom stop when i read what he had to endure but at least now he is safe sleep tight little man they cant touch you now xx

Anonymous said...

lot of love to you ....sweet PETER.....

Anonymous said...

If anything I should hope poor little baby Peter serves as a final warning for the government to sort out the social services. It's cases like this that open our eyes to how many infants are failed day by day by the social services, the very people whose job it is to take care of them. I should hope now the government realises quite how bad the situation is, and does something about it...
May Peter bask in the light of angels, and truly rest in peace... xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I odnt believe in God, if this so called God does exist then why doe 'he' allow things like this to happen.
There are thousands of us who would love a child but for what ever reason we cant have one, yet these evil people have child after child and abuse them. A friend of mine has been trying for a little one for some time now and gave birth to a still born last week Its just not fair and totally unjust

Anonymous said...

I cant get over what happened to baby p... Baby p is the most gawjus little boy ive ever seen
he is with god now! someone who will love him.
Rest In Peace baby boy

lots of love sweet heart , i cry all the time and feel for you baby p
RIP XOX

Anonymous said...

nite nite baba may u sing with and Share joy with my little baby brother in heaven from david in dublin x x

Anonymous said...

I read this and could not stop crying, i have a 3 yr old, who was born 11 days after sweet baby peter, i believe that god took him to save him as well, the mother and he sick boyfriend should be tortured the way that this child was, no mercy what so ever, i hope they go into public population in jail, and let the men and women who are in jail and have kids, kill them, but in this world, they will go to jail for life, have food, water, a place to sleep and a bathroom.. and guess who pays for these scumbags us!! RIP BABY PETER.. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!